If you have ever researched the symptoms of and remedies for sinus issues, you’ll have found a plethora of information — not all of it consistent. As a leader in sinus care, CT Sinus Center prides ourselves on not only being able to help Connecticut residents but also to educate them on the condition through our blog. Here we have compiled a list of resources that will accurately tell you everything you should know about sinus issues. If you have any other questions you’d like us to write about, let us know on our social media page.
What are the common (and uncommon) symptoms of sinusitis?
- Diseases Associated with Nasal Polyps
- Ear Infection from Sinusitis: Why do I have multiple aches at the same time?
- Fatigue and Irritability: Sinusitis Symptoms That Hold You Down
- Loss of Smell and Taste Due to Chronic Sinusitis or Allergies
- Making Sense of Losing Senses
- Much Ado About Mucus
- Nasal Irrigation: Friend or Foe?
- Nosebleeds: Is Your Home too Dry?
- Sinusitis: Acute vs. Chronic
- Sinusitis, Allergies and Sleep Deprivation
- Top 4 Signs of Sinusitis
What are the traditional (and nontraditional) treatments for sinus issues?
- Acetaminophen and Sinus Headaches
- Chiropractors: Cracking Sinusitis and Allergies
- Is Ibuprofen Right for a Sinus Headache?
- Is Your Humidifier Making Your Sinus Condition Worse?
- Say “No” to Lifelong Sinus Medication
- Should You Take an Antibiotic for Sinus Infections?
What should I know about sinus treatment at CT Sinus Center
- Are Sinus Navigation Systems Necessary?
- CT Sinus Center Welcomes Medicaid and Medicare Patients
- Diagnosing a Sinus Infection
- Preparing for a Procedure
How can CT Sinus Center help me?
We offer a non-invasive, in-office procedure called balloon sinus dilation that can end your sinus suffering forever. The great news is that if you are experiencing the following chronic symptoms, you may be an ideal candidate for the procedure:
- Chronic sinus headaches
- Regular facial and sinus pain
- Repeat sinus infections that don’t seem to respond to medication
- Regular dizziness and disorientation as a result of sinus pressure
Connecticut, you do not have to live with sinusitis. Call 860-BALLOON to schedule an appointment at one of CT Sinus Center’s four conveniently-located offices — Kent, Litchfield, Shelton and Waterbury — and get the permanent sinus relief you’re looking for.